Sunday 2 January 2011

/Who are you?/ = [Qui êtes-vous ?]



/As some of you may have noticed, I have added an "About me" page, which I may or may not expand in the near future.  Meanwhile, I know very little about you. I know that:
  • In 2010 there were 27 551 of you (for a total of 38 269 visits) & 3 564 returning visitors (thanks muchly). 
  • On average, 59 people have subscribed to my feed (last count, 31 December: 84 subscribers) for a total of 20 105 views (15 282 to be added to the visit total). 
  • 33% of you come from France, 25% from the USA, 10% from the UK, 5% from Spain and from Canada, & that you have come from over 100 countries.
  • 25% use Firefox, 20% use Chrome, 15% use Safari, 10% use Internet Explorer.
  • 50% use a 1280*1024 screen, 40% a 1024*768 screen.
This is not much, really, so feel free to tell me more about yourself in the comments, share links to your site(s), profile(s), blog(s) &cœtera.../

[Parlez-moi de vous...]

5 comments:

  1. People come, watch but don't say a word... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bonjour! je suis elisa, j'habite à buenos aires, argentine. et je prends des photos, évidemment...à bientôt! (http://elisa-saca-fotos.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best wishes for the new year !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who am I?

    My own 'About Me' section on my blog says it all: I'm a bargain-hunting fashionista just trying to educate the world one beautifully, well-adorned shoe step at a time.

    And it was an absolute pleasure to 'meet' you in 2010 and can't wait to see what you come up with next ...

    I wish you nothing but the happiest in the new year!

    Cheerily,

    Bex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Watoo Watoo - more than 1000 views and counting. 4 comments.How does this compare with stats in marketing?

    @Elisas Gulminelli : Bonjour Elisa. Merci pour la reponse. Bravo pour ton blog. Un sac a photos ? (bag for photos)

    @pe-jota: Thanks. You too.

    @Bargain Bex: Great meeting you too. I wish you nothing but the best in 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails