Thursday 18 March 2010

Archives...
Lilian Maciel /for/ fashionphobic.com

/I am no longer sure the picture I uploaded this morning is good. I thought I might as well atone my sins by uploading a diptych from my archives. It comes from a fashion shoot I did for the excellent Brazilian website fashionphobic 9 months ago (http://fashionphobic.com). Lilian Maciel (here with Philly Ido) wears a dress by Rebecca Cella (www.rebeccacella.com) and jewellery by MCL by Matthew Campbell Laurenza (www.mcldesign.net). There is more where this comes from so let me know if you want to see more!/

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture. Great lighting and positioning. Thanks for sharing.

    www.torontoverve.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much - I have published many photos from the same session since that day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails